There are many escort agencies in Munich – with Pure Escots Munich – But wait for the special!
Enjoy the most beautiful sides of the Bavarian capital and book your female companion for beautiful hours at Pure Escort Munich.
- The Pure Escorts Quality promise: We work exclusively with real beauty escorts. All our ladies are not active in the escort service and we must prove this. So we make sure you enjoy authentic flirts and experiences.
- Beautiful ladies with level according to your wishes
- We fulfill your individual and special wishes
- Non-binding advice and fast, uncomplicated booking
- High customer satisfaction
- Absolute discretion
Tips and information for your stay in the Bavarian state capital Munich
Besides our nice ladies, there are of course some other great things to see in the bavarian metropolis.
- In the foothills of the Alps between the Kalkalpen and the Danube is the state capital of Bavaria and is crossed by the river Isar.
- There are 25 city districts: Altstadt-Lehel, Ludwigsvorstadt/ Isarvorstadt, Maxvorstadt, Schwabing-West, Au-Haidhauen, Sendling, Sendling-Westpark, Schwanthalerhöhe, Neuhausen-Nymphenburg, Moosach, Milbertshofen-Am Hardt, Schwabing-Freimann, Bogenhausen, Berg am Laim, Trudering-Riem, Ramersdorf-Perlach, Obergiesing-Fasangarten, Untergisig-Harlaching, Thalkirchen-Obersendling-Forstenried-Fürstenried-Solln, Hadern, Pasing-Obermenzing, Aubing-Lochhausen-Langwied, Allach-Untermenzing, Feldmoching-Hasenbergl und Laim
- In Munich there are four nature reserves: Allacher lohe, Panzerwiese und Hartelholz, Schwarzhölzl, Südliche Fröttmaninger Heide
- The city has (as of May 2015): 1,500,560 inhabitants
- Town partnerships exist with Edinburgh, Verona, Bordeaux, Sapporo, Cincinnati, Kiew und Harare
- The largest parks in Munich are the Hofgarten, the English Garden, the old botanical garden, the castle park Nymphenburg, the electoral Hirschgarten and many more.
- Overregional important events: Opera festivals, Tanzwerkstatt Europa, the Filmfest, the Munich Biennale, Munich Bladenight, Auer Dult, StuStaClulum, Tollwood Festival, Munich Bücherschau, Union Move and of course the Münchner Oktoberfest